Merry Christmas Quotes, Wishes, Wallpapers & Facebook Cover Photos. On this post we are sharing Merry Christmas Quotes, Wishes, Wallpapers & Facebook Cover Photos.Merry Christmas is near to celebrate and whole world will celebrate Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Quotes, Wishes, Wallpapers & Facebook Cover Photos :
- us songs and Christmas cheer…
may laughter and friendship be yours all year!
- Christmas Day with mirth and pleasure,
comes again with wondrous pleasure!
- Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas!
- May the season bring you the music of laughter, the warmth of friendship, and, always, love.
- May all the sweet magic
Of Christmas conspire
To gladden your hearts
And fill every desire.
- May love be in your life, May hope be in your heart, May peace be in our world.
- I am dreaming of white Christmas,
with every Christmas card i write,
May your days be merry and bright,
and May all your Christmases be white.
- May all the sweet magic
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. – Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” — Burton Hillis
- “It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.” — Agnes M Pharo
- “May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.” — Ada V Hendricks
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Wishing you happiness.” — Helen Keller
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day Their old, familiar carols play, And wild and sweet The words repeat Of peace on earth, good-will to men!” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” — Calvin Coolidge, 1927
- “Every piece of the universe, even the tiniest little snow crystal, matters somehow. I have a place in thepattern, and so do you. Thinking of you this holiday season!” — TA Barron
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” — Bob Hope
- “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it